The Student Room Group

Can you do A-levels within 2 months from scratcg

Ok so I slacked off or never went to my alevel lessons at school and I didn't really care I also am doing accelerated a levels which makes things even worse and now that somehow I got an offer from my dream uni I acc wanna hang out and do well. So it it possible to recover 2 years of content for alevels and do exam practice in 2 months. I'm doing computer science statistics and sociology. And if so what's would be the best way to revise. and the exams are already paid for so I can't really back out either xD
Original post by Inzz3
Ok so I slacked off or never went to my alevel lessons at school and I didn't really care I also am doing accelerated a levels which makes things even worse and now that somehow I got an offer from my dream uni I acc wanna hang out and do well. So it it possible to recover 2 years of content for alevels and do exam practice in 2 months. I'm doing computer science statistics and sociology. And if so what's would be the best way to revise. and the exams are already paid for so I can't really back out either xD

I mean. It sounds impossible but to succeed, you must spend every hour of free time dedicated to your a levels.
Reply 2
Original post by Oluwadamilooolaa
I mean. It sounds impossible but to succeed, you must spend every hour of free time dedicated to your a levels.

Yep ik and I already am it's either revision, my badminton training or sleep rn
Original post by Inzz3
Yep ik and I already am it's either revision, my badminton training or sleep rn

What grades are you getting and what do u need to get?
Trying right now.... Its not easy at all. But can be done.
Reply 5
Original post by blehlara
Trying right now.... Its not easy at all. But can be done.

Any tips and tricks u got?
I mean, if you’re determined enough and ready to revise every single day then yeah it’s possible, but there’s a high chance you’ll burn out so make sure you take breaks in between
Original post by Inzz3
Any tips and tricks u got?

start past papers now.

Quick Reply