What Games are so good you could literally play them every day and still want more?

Watch
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
What is so unique about this part in comparison to the predecessor and successor? did you play part 3 only?
HoMM1 is an alright game, but very basic.

HoMM2 takes the ideas in the first game, and expands on them massively. More towns, more units, better levels, better combat. Excellent game.

HoMM3 takes what's good about HoMM2, and adds a whole lot of other amazing stuff to it. Better graphics and music, too. Huge number of levels, towns & units.

HoMM4 was released in a hurry by its publisher, in an attempt to avoid bankruptcy. It has a few interesting new features, but is a buggy mess and crashes often.

HoMM5 was released by Ubisoft, who rescued the license from the bankrupt 3DO. Decent, first in the series to be in 3D, but cut back a lot of the stuff from 3-4.

HoMM6 is... okay, I guess. Very dumbed down, and the town conversion mechanic is awful.

HoMM7 is a buggy mess to rival 4, except without even the excuse of bankruptcy to explain the lack of support after its release.

In summary, I like this series of games a lot, but 3 has by far the most things to do in it to keep a person occupied if we're talking 'play every day and still want more'.
Nexus_Heathenss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
i would say Fifa of the last 5 years 100%
I would say Just Cause 3, it's a little outdated, but it's still a massive game that's hard to get bored of, hope I helped!!
PotatoFruit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fortnite

Spoiler:
Show
Please don’t hurt me...
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Since the doom slayer is link from the legend of zelda, theres definitely more character work to do. What happened to Zelda, what prompted link to swap swords to guns, why did the master sword turn into a shotgun etc.
The Master sword is back into a sword now

papie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Cs:go , pubg
mbaskett95
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
World of Warcraft Classic
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
The Master sword is back into a sword now

Further evidence that Doomlink is a constant across both games
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (243)
33.75%
No (477)
66.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed