Any ford guys on here?

Watch
Sh_A
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LifelessLad27)
Nice one!!! What engine size is it? And also that weirdly looks like a familiar place...
Thank you! It’s a tiny 1 litre but the output is 100hp and it feels very nippy for a small car. These new Ford engines are all turbocharged so they’re equivalent to like a 1.6 litre petrol of the past. I certainly do not feel underpowered when driving it under regular road conditions. Also that’s an IKEA near Birmingham.
LifelessLad27
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sh_A)
Thank you! It’s a tiny 1 litre but the output is 100hp and it feels very nippy for a small car. These new Ford engines are all turbocharged so they’re equivalent to like a 1.6 litre petrol of the past. I certainly do not feel underpowered when driving it under regular road conditions. Also that’s an IKEA near Birmingham.
Yes, I do find the smaller engine litres very nippy ! I never knew that either, I know the older ones are fairly underpowered, but still look amazing! And yes I know where that is 😂
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I like Fords yeah, cheap and cheerful, but I think over their time losing their identity as a brand, in no universe should a mid range hot hatch cost more than their premium hot hatch or their flagship performance muscle car. At the prices they're starting to become I've contemplated a swift to VAG or AMG.
Unknown70
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nevershear)
I like Fords yeah, cheap and cheerful, but I think over their time losing their identity as a brand, in no universe should a mid range hot hatch cost more than their premium hot hatch or their flagship performance muscle car. At the prices they're starting to become I've contemplated a swift to VAG or AMG.
Yeah, rather have german
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Unknown70)
Yeah, rather have german
Yeah Ford isn't a premium brand, but they're starting to charge premium brand prices I mean more than 30 grand for a Focus ST, come on lol.
Unknown70
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nevershear)
Yeah Ford isn't a premium brand, but they're starting to charge premium brand prices I mean more than 30 grand for a Focus ST, come on lol.
Yeah man, Ive noticed that they are expensive
Joshkav
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Name:  20200304_014014-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  85.5 KB This is my 2019 Ford Focus ST-Line, I personally love it and looks sporty. It's also more of a budget version of the full ST, whilst still having a turbo, got everything you could want out of a car really
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Landrover or nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads