Am I not going to get my IB diploma because of CAS?

Watch
person42
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My CAS was due today. I have enough activities and reflections (I think, I worry about the length some are 600 words, some 200), but we need three CAS interviews and I only have one. Also, none of my activities have been marked as completed (but they all have been approved). Does this mean that I won't be allowed to sit my exams in May?
RaspberryGal77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You'll definitely be allowed to sit your exams in May but if you haven't passed the CAS requirement then you wouldn't get your IB Diploma, but, unless I'm mistaken, you would still get your IB certificates for the subjects you pass. I'd suggest talking to your IB co-ordinator about this, and see what can be done. Best of luck x
galaxy,
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tbh if none of your activities have been marked as completed that's kinda your coordinator's problem imo, my coordinator suddenly marked all of my activities as completed when i finished but with other people he took a bit longer (idk why?¿ but i don't think it's smth to worry about).
regarding the meetings you should speak to your coordinator, as @raspberrygal said. but considering that all the things you have pending are in relation to the coordinator, i don't think there will be much of a problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (152)
30.4%
No (348)
69.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed