Parking in Aberystwyth (I need some help)

Watch
Throwaway2112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Throwaway account because privacy reasons.

I have a car and live in aberystwyth, I need to know the location of parking spots that either last a long time or don't have a limit on how long you can stay. My knowledge of the seafront tells me the area with the single yellow line and signs that say "No caravans or motor caravans 9pm-8am (*Idk the exact time)" don't have any restrictions for cars but I really need to be safe about it, I can't afford many (if any) parking tickets.

Any help would be appreciated, parking spots around the town central of Aber are preferred although I don't mind having to walk a bit for it.
Kasey00
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Throwaway2112)
Throwaway account because privacy reasons.

I have a car and live in aberystwyth, I need to know the location of parking spots that either last a long time or don't have a limit on how long you can stay. My knowledge of the seafront tells me the area with the single yellow line and signs that say "No caravans or motor caravans 9pm-8am (*Idk the exact time)" don't have any restrictions for cars but I really need to be safe about it, I can't afford many (if any) parking tickets. https://easypdf.co/ilovepdf/

Any help would be appreciated, parking spots around the town central of Aber are preferred although I don't mind having to walk a bit for it https://myha.me/digitalocean/.
A spokesperson for Lidl has said the time limit for parking at the retail park is not being reduced from the current two hours and that there will be no re-entry restrictions.
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think you're better off posting this in local facebook groups
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (96)
61.94%
No (59)
38.06%

Watched Threads