Kashif1235
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey all. Can anybody give me websites where there are lots of practise papers/mocks. As I have already completed every past paper, however I feel like I need more practise. SO, can people plz give me links/websites for PRACTISE papers and PRACTISE MOCKS ...(If u are going to say "Onmaths", I already know that but I want other websites or links ASAP) PLZ HELPPP!!!!!!!
THE_BLACK_CAT
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://mathswebsite.com/gcse
Is a great one it has different topics exam questions as well as all past papers
Last edited by THE_BLACK_CAT; 4 weeks ago
N4F_12X4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The websites that I usually use are: corbettmaths, mathsgenie and mathswatch.
KAF128___
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Kashif1235)
Hey all. Can anybody give me websites where there are lots of practise papers/mocks. As I have already completed every past paper, however I feel like I need more practise. SO, can people plz give me links/websites for PRACTISE papers and PRACTISE MOCKS ...(If u are going to say "Onmaths", I already know that but I want other websites or links ASAP) PLZ HELPPP!!!!!!!
I totally agree with the comment of N4F_12X4
Also, try your exam board web-site. We use Edexcel so I would go to: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...st-papers.html
then click on "GCSE" and then "M" and then "Mathematics". I think some of these papers are on mathsgenie, too.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Sir Cumference any resources for the OP?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (42)
47.19%
No, they should still go ahead (21)
23.6%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (26)
29.21%

Watched Threads