withered.rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, what is the submission date for the dissertation and folio for Advanced Higher English?
thatone_hollie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by withered.rose)
Hi, what is the submission date for the dissertation and folio for Advanced Higher English?
Well the sqa uplift date is the 9 th of March (at least from what ive been told) so probably then
Valeriex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by thatone_hollie)
Well the sqa uplift date is the 9 th of March (at least from what ive been told) so probably then
I'm pretty sure that is just for N5 English, Higher English is in April and I'm sorry I don't know when advanced higher is but i would presume after Higher, I think (but don't quote me) that last year they had up until the actual English exam to hand in advanced english, but you are best to ask your teacher
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by withered.rose)
The folio should definitely be submitted on the day of the exam...For the dissertation, I'm not totally sure, but from the document the SQA have sent me, it looks like the final uplift is 23rd April, but it's not totally clear, so would check this at school...Your school may have different internal deadlines though, as they may be sending them away with the courier before these dates, so definitely check with them!
withered.rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Valeriex)
I'm pretty sure that is just for N5 English, Higher English is in April and I'm sorry I don't know when advanced higher is but i would presume after Higher, I think (but don't quote me) that last year they had up until the actual English exam to hand in advanced english, but you are best to ask your teacher
Ok, I have found the answer on the exam timetable, under the advanced higher exam, it says folio uplift date is the same day (May 4). However, I am not exactly sure of the dissertation hand in date, if anyone is that would be appreciated
withered.rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
The folio should definitely be submitted on the day of the exam...For the dissertation, I'm not totally sure, but from the document the SQA have sent me, it looks like the final uplift is 23rd April, but it's not totally clear, so would check this at school...Your school may have different internal deadlines though, as they may be sending them away with the courier before these dates, so definitely check with them!
Thank you, and yes this seems to be the same for my school, due to school holidays, my school has set the date as end of March but that is simply a school preference, but I have also heard the roughly mid-April, thanks for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (632)
41.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.43%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed