sadiebourne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
whats the difference between these two? as i could go to one college to do level 3 applied science, or another to do level 3 applied medical science? if anybody's done either, more info on the actual units studied would help!
stepheds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I suppose it depends on your future career. I am currently studying medical science which includes biology, physics and chemistry content. This allows me to go onto study Radiography. Others on my course have been offered places at uni for paramedic science, pharmacy and biomedical science to name a few.
thatcollegegirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sadiebourne)
whats the difference between these two? as i could go to one college to do level 3 applied science, or another to do level 3 applied medical science? if anybody's done either, more info on the actual units studied would help!
At our college my boyfriend is doing Level 3 Medical science and really enjoying it. It's more human biology based than applied science with things such as synapses and blood vessels. One thing I find interesting is that his course seems to be a Level 3 with the grades as A, B, C instead of D,M,P. A few of our college alumni who have done that course have gone on to become midwives and medical researchers so it seems to be a good course for that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (339)
34.7%
No (638)
65.3%

Watched Threads