Andrewwoodley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi everyone, this year I should start Univeristy, exactly BA (Hons) Visual Effects (This is a Degree of 3 years), but I can’t find information about this degree.
Are there some student that can tell me their experience in this years about the course, the Teachers, the place of work, the chance to work ecc.?
Than you so much
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Andrewwoodley)
Hi everyone, this year I should start Univeristy, exactly BA (Hons) Visual Effects (This is a Degree of 3 years), but I can’t find information about this degree.
Are there some student that can tell me their experience in this years about the course, the Teachers, the place of work, the chance to work ecc.?
Than you so much
The degree is very new. No one has graduated from it yet so there’s not likely to be many students to talk to.
BU Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Than you so much
Have you been to an open day? Usually you will get the option to speak with current course ambassadors and academics as well as see the local facilities and halls.

You can view the units via the course page and have the option to download the full programme specification.

Do you have any questions about BU in general or the local area?

Vicki
Calvin Mckenzie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I suggest looking at PluggedIn University there's a student on there that does 3d animation
BU Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Than you so much
Hiya,
Here is the link for course details (where you will be based etc). There is also a tab on that webpage titled 'our staff' where you can see the lecturers who will be teaching that course.

For further information about this course, feel free to contact the Future Students Team at [email protected]

Alice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (677)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (857)
42.62%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads