lilboazazel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I was thinking of doing a masters in criminal psychology, but I've read that a degree in forensics science is better, which one is better?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by lilboazazel)
I was thinking of doing a masters in criminal psychology, but I've read that a degree in forensics science is better, which one is better?
Doesnt forensics deal with crime scenes and ermm psychology deals with psychology? There must be some Msc thats 100% on crime scenes.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by lilboazazel)
100% Forensic Science. Criminal psychology (or forensic psychology as it's more commonly known in the UK) is solely about the roots of crime, risk assessment, the legal perspective, interventions, working with victims or offenders etc. Any MSc in crime scene management, investigation, forensic science or analytical science would serve you better to become a CSI.
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed