Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2020

Watch
lilsheffgrad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Maxisea)
those who did a PD FSB, how long did you have to wait to get a score or any feedback? or any email?
I got my email with my score and feedback on each part the next day. It also said at the bottom of the email that based on my FSB score I might be considered for any HEO roles when DAS starts, and I got 14.5 in FSB, if that helps.
Bandyb123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lilsheffgrad)
I got my email with my score and feedback on each part the next day. It also said at the bottom of the email that based on my FSB score I might be considered for any HEO roles when DAS starts, and I got 14.5 in FSB, if that helps.
Been nearly 2 weeks and a still haven’t had my FSB feedback/score
Maybeno
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Looks like maybe only near misses are getting considered for PD DAS
lilsheffgrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bandyb123)
Been nearly 2 weeks and a still haven’t had my FSB feedback/score
do you know if you've passed yet?
PooperScooper88
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Maybeno)
Looks like maybe only near misses are getting considered for PD DAS
I wonder as there was no mention on my FSB about the DAS. I failed with a 9.7 if I remember correctly but my FSAC Score was decent (I think) at 10.22.

I really hope the FSB doesn't ruin my chances at DAS
Maxisea
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
"The Project Delivery Fast Stream is committed to providing feedback to all who undertake our Final Selection Board where you are sitting the interview as your first preference scheme." just noticed this on the FSB guide - as PD was my second preference (i got knocked out of generalist at the AC) do you think that means i wont get any feedback?
Maybeno
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
"The Project Delivery Fast Stream is committed to providing feedback to all who undertake our Final Selection Board where you are sitting the interview as your first preference scheme." just noticed this on the FSB guide - as PD was my second preference (i got knocked out of generalist at the AC) do you think that means i wont get any feedback?
Oh! That’s so crazy! At least we should get our score?
Bandyb123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
do you know if you've passed yet?
Failed but it was my 4th preference
Lewis31m
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did the wording sound like they were talking about the main DAS or a DAS for the scheme your FSB was for? Because I didn't think that the main DAS was done bases on FSBs because it would be unfair for people who were on schemes that needed a higher FSAS to get to FSB.
ihill2020
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What did you get at FSAC for you to be considered for HEO if you don't mind me asking
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Fingers crossed for some movement on Monday. Just for someone to be emailed an EOI so we know the process has started pleaseeeee 😂
Maxisea
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
got a reply to my email reassuring me i would get feedback for the PD FSB, even thought it wasn't my first choice
econgraduate
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 3096)
Fingers crossed for some movement on Monday. Just for someone to be emailed an EOI so we know the process has started pleaseeeee 😂
yh hopefully is it the HEO ones r emailed first and then the EO posts a few weeks later?
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by econgraduate)
yh hopefully is it the HEO ones r emailed first and then the EO posts a few weeks later?
Other way round in previous years
Maybeno
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
got a reply to my email reassuring me i would get feedback for the PD FSB, even thought it wasn't my first choice
Thanks for finding out!
theface88
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just found out this evening that I didnt get through the board for PD. Devastated. Just gotta hope for the best now and get a DAS offer. Would it be fair to assume that the fact we got through the assessment centre we will get an offer for DAS?
Lewis31m
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by theface88)
Just found out this evening that I didnt get through the board for PD. Devastated. Just gotta hope for the best now and get a DAS offer. Would it be fair to assume that the fact we got through the assessment centre we will get an offer for DAS?
Its likely but not certain
rhomas66
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
PD was my second choice and I was given feedback for the FSB, it took a couple of weeks for the email to come through, sit tight I’m sure it is on its way😊
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm assuming DAS might be delayed with the pandemic...
faststream2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It will most certainly be delayed all civil service recruitment will be delayed given training etc cannot go ahead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (106)
60.23%
No (70)
39.77%

Watched Threads