arshakshahr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hoping to apply for Economics at Cambridge for 2021 entry and I know it's early but please ! I'm torn between these 2, any comments?! Thank you all
king axolotl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Do you have the resources to visit in person? If not, I'd look at things like accommodation (price, quality, style etc etc), the architecture, the fun factsand quirks etc. The website applytocambridge.com does a pretty good job of comparing colleges. Also consider looking at the college prospectuses, with particular focus on alternative prospectuses, as these are written by students!
arshakshahr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by king axolotl)
Do you have the resources to visit in person? If not, I'd look at things like accommodation (price, quality, style etc etc), the architecture, the fun factsand quirks etc. The website applytocambridge.com does a pretty good job of comparing colleges. Also consider looking at the college prospectuses, with particular focus on alternative prospectuses, as these are written by students!
Cheers for your reply. I went to the open day last summer but at that point I didn't really care about colleges (regrettably). I've looked at the website here and there but I'll look into it further. Thanks again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (60)
28.3%
No - I have already returned home (24)
11.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (47)
22.17%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.91%
No - I live at home during term anyway (60)
28.3%

Watched Threads