rxchxl_grxcx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hmmm who knows at this point? Just doing it off of shortlisting scores seems a bit risky but depends on how desperate they are
stulfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rxchxl_grxcx)
Hmmm who knows at this point? Just doing it off of shortlisting scores seems a bit risky but depends on how desperate they are
Very risky and harsh and I highly doubt they'd do that.

But yeah desperate times call for desperate measures
rxchxl_grxcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hope everyone is staying well and keeping positive about everything
Poppaleeki
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yeah how is everyone? this is a super anxious time at the minute, my final project deadline was the 27th April and was now brought back to today so it’s been really hard, not sure how to feel about all thus
rxchxl_grxcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww yeah, just do your best with it because then you will be happy with your result. My uni has decided to close today so all a bit up in the air. My dissertation is due in less than 2 weeks so trying to focus on that and not be caught up in coronavirus
Poppaleeki
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
You can do this 👏🏻👏🏻 only 2 weeks
rxchxl_grxcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Poppaleeki)
You can do this 👏🏻👏🏻 only 2 weeks
Thank you!
pinkstripes130
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They have updated the statement on the selection process
Latest statement
Statement published on 20th March 2020

Subsequent to our previous statements about STP recruitment interviews, the NSHCS is continuing its detailed consideration of the options available that would allow the selection and allocation of STP training posts for 2020 to continue.

To enable our informed planning, it is essential that applicants who have not already done so now select their preferred locations/employers. The term used in Oriel for these choices is ‘sub-preferences’. The deadline for selecting sub-preferences has therefore been brought forward and will now close on Monday 30th March at 16:00 hrs

Thank you all in advance for your continued support at this time.

https://nshcs.hee.nhs.uk/coronavirus...nt-interviews/
Sarfraz8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What do you think this means? They’re only going to be using shortlist scores? If so I do think that’s really unfair
rxchxl_grxcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Potentially, who knows to be honest. Just gotta keep waiting until they actually say
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarfraz8)
What do you think this means? They’re only going to be using shortlist scores? If so I do think that’s really unfair
I wish they could extend the number of vacancies😫

19 applicants to choose from 57 ouch!

Looks like it's going to be shortlist scores and where there is a tie the aptitude tests being a decider. If the above procedure is how they are going to decide it then the process is so unlucky for the many
Sarfraz8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh well, seems as though this is the unluckiest year of all time. Hard to stay positive through all of this. Out of curiosity, what are your guys location preferences? Mine are mainly London but I’m ok with moving.
Poppaleeki
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I live in Nottingham so nottingham is my top, and I could commute to Sheffield, Birmingham and Coventry. Would be happy to move to Manchester and have put London and Cambridge as no preference!
rxchxl_grxcx
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Sarfraz8)
Oh well, seems as though this is the unluckiest year of all time. Hard to stay positive through all of this. Out of curiosity, what are your guys location preferences? Mine are mainly London but I’m ok with moving.
Mine are mainly London too as they are close to home
SarahJayne27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi everyone, thought I’d post as I had an interview last year and missed out because I only put a few places that I wanted to go and declined the rest but did end up getting a pretty decent score at interview.
I applied again this year and got an interview but we all know how that’s gone.. fingers crossed we get some answers soon!
In terms of locations this year I’ve put Sheffield top as they say years 1/2 will predominantly be based in Bradford which is where I’m originally from which would be nice! But I’ve put them all as a preference with London at the bottom because I really don’t want to move that far but willing to because of missing our narrowly last year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
59.72%
No (29)
40.28%

Watched Threads