The Student Room Group

Can't kiss?

Yeah probably something wrong with me tbh..
I can peck absolutely fine I think that's cute, but even *making out* without tongues is impossible, I physically can't open my mouth properly and I keep laughing.
Idk what it is.. Idk if it's because I'm a really anxious/nervous person..?
Any ideas? I really wanna kiss this guy lmaoooo
Are you Male or female
It's probably the nerves and that you don't feel comfortable, everyone with practise has the ability to kiss well and properly, you are no different dont worry
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Are you Male or female

female
female

You can practice on me

Jokes aside. I can’t kiss either and I’m 20yo I’m Male and I’ve only ever kissed one girl and got told I was awful then broke me with me for it and another reason
Reply 5
You can practice on me

Jokes aside. I can’t kiss either and I’m 20yo I’m Male and I’ve only ever kissed one girl and got told I was awful then broke me with me for it and another reason

aw, i feel like that will happen to me tbh. but atm the guy i'm talking to says he'll wait as long as takes for me to feel comfortable, and he said he'll teach me lmao, but that's embarrassing n he's gonna have to wait for quite a long time...:s-smilie:
aw, i feel like that will happen to me tbh. but atm the guy i'm talking to says he'll wait as long as takes for me to feel comfortable, and he said he'll teach me lmao, but that's embarrassing n he's gonna have to wait for quite a long time...:s-smilie:

Honestly he wouldn’t leave you for it. It’s the thought of having someone who loves you that makes kissing good it’s about the connection not about the skill

The girl who I’m talking about it was my first ever date and she knew that she was completely evil and wanted to destroy me as she said a lot of nasty things about my entire life and every part of my body and it actually made me depressed still haven’t had a date since then.
Reply 7
Honestly he wouldn’t leave you for it. It’s the thought of having someone who loves you that makes kissing good it’s about the connection not about the skill

The girl who I’m talking about it was my first ever date and she knew that she was completely evil and wanted to destroy me as she said a lot of nasty things about my entire life and every part of my body and it actually made me depressed still haven’t had a date since then.

yeah true.. and awww i'm sorry that happened, honestly ur probs cute af i hope u become more comfortable to start dating again soon:frown:
Yeah probably something wrong with me tbh..
I can peck absolutely fine I think that's cute, but even *making out* without tongues is impossible, I physically can't open my mouth properly and I keep laughing.
Idk what it is.. Idk if it's because I'm a really anxious/nervous person..?
Any ideas? I really wanna kiss this guy lmaoooo

Just revise how to kiss init
Reply 9
Original post by YeetSquad21
Just revise how to kiss init

someone doesn't understand social anxiety
someone doesn't understand social anxiety

peak times stell, mans praying u'll learn how to not laugh soon teng

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending