The Student Room Group

Name a football manager which starts with the last of the above manager

I will start

Steve Bruce

Scroll to see replies

Eddie Howe
An Austrian manager in the 80s who had his greatest success when he coached Hamburger SV.

Ernst Happel
Reply 3
Louis Van Gaal
I invite some football fans here, if no one does not mind!

@Rock Fan, @Mackay, @Zerforax and @sr90, have fun here! :biggrin:

A Spanish manager whose greatest success was the EURO in 2008 with the Spanish national team:

Lous Aragones
Scott parker
Roberto Mancini
Ian Holloway
A football manager whose forename starts with a 'y' is really tricky to find, but at the end, I find one:

a former Dutch footballer who played almost his whole career at Schalke 04 in Bundesliga (176 matches) and whose greatest success was the victory in Uefa-Cup 1997, but as a manager he was average.

Youri Mulder
Roberto Martinez
He is the current manager of the Croatian squad and achieved the second place at the World Cup in 2018:

Zlatko Dalic
Former Wales manager:

Chris Coleman
A great step back to football in the 60s. This manager won the European Cup (Champions League today) with AC Milan in 1963 and 1969 and the cup winners cup (abolished in 1997) with the same team in 1968 and 1973:

Nereo Rocco
The marmite like current Man Utd manager:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Original post by Connor27
The marmite like current Man Utd manager:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Manager of Scunthorpe United
Russ Wilcox
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Showaddywaddy
Manager of Scunthorpe United
Russ Wilcox

Pretty decent former player who has recently started his managerial career in charge of Real Sociedad B:

Xabi Alonso
He led Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich to Champions League victories and many chanpionships, managed the Swiss national team at his last station:

Ottmar Hitzfeld
Yorkshire legend who served as caretaker manager of Bradford City:

Dean Windass
Stefan Kovács.

2 time European Cup winner with Ajax!
Was the manager of the English national team at the World Cup 2002 and won the last cup winners cup in 1997 with SS Lazio:

Sven-Göran Eriksson

Quick Reply

Latest