The Student Room Group
Hi

Ultimately, this is your daughter's decision- I'd point out the downsides to her of going to such a small institution maybe once, but if she is very keen to go there, then I wouldn't try to put her off.

If she finds that she isn't happy at the uni, she may be able to transfer to another institution, but if you've already had a battle about her wanting to go there, she may find it harder to admit that she got it wrong.

Of course, it may also be that she has a great experience there and loves it!
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Hi

Ultimately, this is your daughter's decision- I'd point out the downsides to her of going to such a small institution maybe once, but if she is very keen to go there, then I wouldn't try to put her off.

If she finds that she isn't happy at the uni, she may be able to transfer to another institution, but if you've already had a battle about her wanting to go there, she may find it harder to admit that she got it wrong.

Of course, it may also be that she has a great experience there and loves it!

Thanks for that SarcandSpark. All advice gratefully accepted.
Reply 3
My daughter just graduated from the Courtauld and loved it. You can't be London for art and the Courtauld's own collection is fabulous.Also the extremely good careers advice office remains open for all alumni.

Latest