The Student Room Group

University Application Enquiry

Hi, I am currently doing an Access Course part time in Allied Health Professionals. I am studying Psychology, Human Physiology and Health Professionals along my course. I would like to apply to study Occupational Therapy at University. I want to study at Southampton University. I was looking through their entry requirements which mention GCSE'S in English, Maths and Science.I applied to do GCSE Biology along my Access Course next year as I was too late to apply to study it this year. Would I still be considered for my application when I apply to University if I have not achieved a C in Science during the application stage but will be studying it alongside my Access Course. I have both my Maths and English GCSE'S.And would GCSE Biology be acceptable for their requirement of GCSE Science or would I meed to do something else?
Original post by ButterflyEffect3
Hi, I am currently doing an Access Course part time in Allied Health Professionals. I am studying Psychology, Human Physiology and Health Professionals along my course. I would like to apply to study Occupational Therapy at University. I want to study at Southampton University. I was looking through their entry requirements which mention GCSE'S in English, Maths and Science.I applied to do GCSE Biology along my Access Course next year as I was too late to apply to study it this year. Would I still be considered for my application when I apply to University if I have not achieved a C in Science during the application stage but will be studying it alongside my Access Course. I have both my Maths and English GCSE'S.And would GCSE Biology be acceptable for their requirement of GCSE Science or would I meed to do something else?

Ring them up and ask them. They won’t lie to you and it’s best to find out from them directly

Quick Reply