sn1hollowman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Dear all,

I am starting this megathread to discuss everything case study, in the lead up to the exam in July.

I gave yet to decide on a tuition provider for the exam. I have been particularly intrigued by Training-by-EOS's offering however I am apprehensive given that I am struggling to find too much in the way of public opinion on them. They also seem to be a relatively new company which has made me weary. Anybody's views to the contrary would be appreciated.

I'm also interested to hear more from those who are tackling the exam solo and what your approach is.

Cheers all!
Coombsy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Would highly recommend Training-by-EOS. I was with First Intuition but we used the four mocks produced by Training-by-EOS which are very like the actual exam and deepen your knowledge of the advance material. I would imagine there are many other useful resources which we didn't have access to. The guy who runs it was the Chief Examiner for Case for over 10 years so he probably know what he's talking about! Good luck.
jolo94
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sn1hollowman)
Dear all,

I am starting this megathread to discuss everything case study, in the lead up to the exam in July.

I gave yet to decide on a tuition provider for the exam. I have been particularly intrigued by Training-by-EOS's offering however I am apprehensive given that I am struggling to find too much in the way of public opinion on them. They also seem to be a relatively new company which has made me weary. Anybody's views to the contrary would be appreciated.

I'm also interested to hear more from those who are tackling the exam solo and what your approach is.

Cheers all!
Hi

I passed this exam (after failing it with Kaplan) and I found a tutor who has a unique approach with an exam technique that is amazing. She was at UNIC in Cyprus but I dunno if she's there now. She might have published her material by now but I dont know. Also is the exam taking place this summer because Alevel s were cancelled
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (169)
30.56%
No (384)
69.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise