Edexcel Biology SNAB 2020 Pre-release/Specification Paper

Watch
WhatSasquatch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Does anyone know where to get the Pre- release/specification paper for paper 3, or when it will be released?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Kim2001
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It's already been released to schools now. If you haven't got it, I can email it to you!
sendnukes
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Kim2001)
It's already been released to schools now. If you haven't got it, I can email it to you!
Kim. You're lying.
beckkyg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sendnukes)
Kim. You're lying.
she's not lying, I got it the Wednesday that we broke up I think?
sendnukes
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by beckkyg)
Wtf! Omg I’m sorry kim. I thought exams were cancelled? I thought all schools closed on a Friday?
sendnukes
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by beckkyg)
Wait are you in the UK?
beckkyg
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
yeh Im in the UK haha... We broke up on the Friday but we got the articles on the Wednesday... Exams are still cancelled but our college is sending exam questions and stuff in online lessons to help them assess us for our grade (Original post by sendnukes)Wait are you in the UK?

Wait are you in the UK?
Kim2001
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Kim. You're lying.
No
WhatSasquatch
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thanks for all the help, but seeing as exams are cancelled now until the Autumn sitting I guess they'll have a different pre-release.
subhankhan3
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I have the autumn pre - release for Biology A-Level, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out to what kind of questions might come up,and the model answers for that maybe? I'm taking the Biology exam this October, and in our college we didn't have any revision/ practice into this paper as due to the pandemic, and we still had Topic 7/8 to cover. Any help is appreciated.Thanks,Subhan
Hihey
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by subhankhan3)
Hi, I have the autumn pre - release for Biology A-Level, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out to what kind of questions might come up,and the model answers for that maybe? I'm taking the Biology exam this October, and in our college we didn't have any revision/ practice into this paper as due to the pandemic, and we still had Topic 7/8 to cover. Any help is appreciated.Thanks,Subhan
Could you possibly email me the autumn pre-release. My teachers haven't sent it to me! I can share my topic 7 and 8 notes with you if you need them. Alamay
Emmygus
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by subhankhan3)
Hi, Would you mind sending it to me aswell as I'm a external candidate so I haven't been able to get access to the pre-release, Thanks
natashabxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
And me please too^^
xxbhavxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiya! Could you plz send it to me too!! Would be so so much help x
xxbhavxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Y12HELP
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi could you send it to me to
amogha27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I too need it. Please send it to me thanks in advance
Hihey
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xxbhavxx)
(Original post by Y12HELP)
hi could you send it to me to
(Original post by amogha27)
Hi! I too need it. Please send it to me thanks in advance
Have you guys got it yet? If not I can email it to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads