beckadru
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I’ve received all my responses from the unis I applied for but Leeds have only emailed me with a rejection and said that my UCAS won’t be updated till next week, should I just withdraw my application so I can respond to the others now?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by beckadru)
I’ve received all my responses from the unis I applied for but Leeds have only emailed me with a rejection and said that my UCAS won’t be updated till next week, should I just withdraw my application so I can respond to the others now?
You shouldn't be putting your firm/insurance choices onto Track until April at the earliest. There's no advantage to firming early you just lose the ability to change your mind.

Wait. If you don't change your mind then you can add your replies to track confident that you're happy with your decisions.
beckadru
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
You shouldn't be putting your firm/insurance choices onto Track until April at the earliest. There's no advantage to firming early you just lose the ability to change your mind.

Wait. If you don't change your mind then you can add your replies to track confident that you're happy with your decisions.
I’ve only got 3 options, two are for the course I applied for and the other was a change of course offer, out of the two unis still offering me the course I applied for I only want to go to one of them so I’m confident about my choices
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by beckadru)
I’ve only got 3 options, two are for the course I applied for and the other was a change of course offer, out of the two unis still offering me the course I applied for I only want to go to one of them so I’m confident about my choices
If you’re confident then waiting until April won’t change your mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (719)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.87%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads