Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Does uni students get timetables like in school and what do they look like and stuff - like when are lectures and when can you go home
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yes, you'll have a timetable. Lectures are compulsory the majority of the time so it'll set out when your lectures/seminars/labs are and where you should be for them.

We can't really tell you what they look like as they'll differ between universities, but they're not complicated.
Last edited by MidgetFever; 7 months ago
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does uni students get timetables like in school and what do they look like and stuff - like when are lectures and when can you go home
Hey!

Yes, at university you will be provided with a timetable which will include all your seminars and lectures. You will also have gaps in between sometimes, and it is up to you what you do in these breaks so you can go home or stay in the library.

The main difference in a Uni timetable compared to a school one is, that the timetable sometime alters on a week to week basis and rooms and times can sometimes change, however this depends on your course.

Zaira 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (187)
29.17%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.54%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.05%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.42%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.96%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.93%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.12%

Watched Threads