ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Please do not ask for, or talk about off site social media group chats. It's against TSR rules.

You are also not advised to post your own social media details here, for your protection.
lucybirdx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone else really want to find out their interview score?
jjjjjjcccccc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lucybirdx)
Part of me does out of curiosity but then again I thought the interview went awful so I'm just grateful I got an offer and don't want to know😂. Was anyone here interviewed on the morning of 23rd Jan???
Langsett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello has anyone else had any additional info other than original offer ?
Still awaiting track to update to clarify grade requirements
Anyone else?
nicole3315nicole
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lucybirdx)
Do you know if Leeds tell offer holders of their scores, or just rejected applicants? Or nobody at all? Or are you just curious?!
I just want UCAS track to update now . Not sure I want to know how close I may be to the threshold haha
Faruq972
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nicole3315nicole)
Do you know if Leeds tell offer holders of their scores, or just rejected applicants? Or nobody at all? Or are you just curious?!
I just want UCAS track to update now . Not sure I want to know how close I may be to the threshold haha
I’m aware Leeds say they will be happy to answer any interview queries in April, as it’s a busy period for them to send out offers and update track at this time. So yes, you should be able to ask for feedback next month.

Also do Leeds do an offer holders day for medicine?
Last edited by Faruq972; 4 weeks ago
mphilips
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, so I’ve called up admissions and told them that UCAS track still hasn’t updated and they said it’s because they have to wait until everyone’s got their offers and then it will be updated
jjjjjjcccccc
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mphilips)
Hey guys, so I’ve called up admissions and told them that UCAS track still hasn’t updated and they said it’s because they have to wait until everyone’s got their offers and then it will be updated
did they give you any clue as to how long that'll take?
mphilips
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No I asked but they just said they don’t know and that they were trying to get through it as quickly as possible
KatherinePerella
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 13kitsonho)
Well done on the offer! I think I’m going to firm, just want to double check the grade requirements for my offer. I need to look into accommodation a lot more but thinking the Tannery at the moment. Congratulations again everyone
Well done!!
I know me too, finally letting myself get a little excited
Im thinking maybe devonshire halls as theyve got practice rooms but still need to research them all properly
Faruq972
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jjjjjjcccccc)
did they give you any clue as to how long that'll take?
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?
maryam_mariii
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Faruq972)
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?
No not yet😭
jjjjjjcccccc
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?
loool nope, maybe its on a rolling basis
lucybirdx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Track updated for me!!

Anyone else ?
Was it the standard offer??
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know the offer for A2L? Is it AAB or ABB? Also has anyones track updated?( those who have applied through A2L)
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aliyahkh134)
Does anyone know the offer for A2L? Is it AAB or ABB? Also has anyones track updated?( those who have applied through A2L)
Mine hadn’t updated but it is 2 grades lower says this on A2L web page they may specify what the A is in
M gH
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I believe it's ABB if you make Leeds your firm choice and pass the online modules they set (there's more detail on the uni website and we'll probably get an email about it too). If not, it's AAA. I'm A2L as well and my UCAS still hasn't updated but I'll post to let everyone know when it does!
maryam_mariii
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I hope they don’t specify what the A needs to be in...😅(I’m A2L as well)
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by M gH)
Hi, I believe it's ABB if you make Leeds your firm choice and pass the online modules they set (there's more detail on the uni website and we'll probably get an email about it too). If not, it's AAA. I'm A2L as well and my UCAS still hasn't updated but I'll post to let everyone know when it does!
what are the online modules about/ what are they like?
I'm gonna firm leeds because its a good offer for ABB
I'll also post to let everyone know when my UCAS track updates too.
Also, if they were to specify what the A would be in, what subject do you think it would be?
maryam_mariii
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what are the online modules about/ what are they like?
I'm gonna firm leeds because its a good offer for ABB
I'll also post to let everyone know when my UCAS track updates too.
Also, if they were to specify what the A would be in, what subject do you think it would be?
they specify on their website what the modules Include I think. If they were to specify the A it would probably be in chem but I don’t think that they specify it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (212)
52.74%
No, they should still go ahead (56)
13.93%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (134)
33.33%

Watched Threads