M gH
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aliyahkh134)
what are the online modules about/ what are they like?
I'm gonna firm leeds because its a good offer for ABB
I'll also post to let everyone know when my UCAS track updates too.
Also, if they were to specify what the A would be in, what subject do you think it would be?
Go on the Access to Leeds section of the website and read through the pages as they give a lot more detail, but essentially there's 2 modules to complete and we get around 6 weeks for each. 1 is online study skills workshops and the other is an assignment based around medicine. I didn't know anything about them specifying an A in one subject though!
I'm not actually sure where to firm yet as I also have a lower offer from another uni and am still waiting to hear back from 1, however I live locally so it might be nice to stay at home!
aliyahkh134
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by M gH)
Go on the Access to Leeds section of the website and read through the pages as they give a lot more detail, but essentially there's 2 modules to complete and we get around 6 weeks for each. 1 is online study skills workshops and the other is an assignment based around medicine. I didn't know anything about them specifying an A in one subject though!
I'm not actually sure where to firm yet as I also have a lower offer from another uni and am still waiting to hear back from 1, however I live locally so it might be nice to stay at home!
Thank you! I'll have a look at the modules and stuff. I really hope that they don't specify the A
Langsett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am still waiting for track to update anybody else
seriouscandidate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey everyone congrats on your offers, are there any mature students here, or anyone who has taken two gap years like myself!! Please feel free to PM me..
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Langsett)
I am still waiting for track to update anybody else
Me too. Did you apply through A2L?
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Me too. Did you apply through A2L?
Yes
BoringSpaceKid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is anyone planning to visit the uni before firming? As far as I know there is no offer holder's day at Leeds.
Faruq972
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BoringSpaceKid)
Is anyone planning to visit the uni before firming? As far as I know there is no offer holder's day at Leeds.
Hmm, want to visit Leeds too, but seems to be no offer holders day as you said
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes I am going on the accommodation day but still awaiting track to update
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
track has updated for me at 3:58pm
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
track has updated for me at 3:58pm
Are you A2L what are grade offer and or conditions ( if any )
Last edited by Langsett; 3 weeks ago
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you A2L what are grade offer and or conditions ( if any )
I am A2L and the offer for me was ABB ( A in a science) and i have to complete the A2L module thingy.
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am A2L and the offer for me was ABB ( A in a science) and i have to complete the A2L module thingy.
Getting worried mine hasn’t
Just rung they confirmed I have a dual offer and it’s taking time to update everyone -
Last edited by Langsett; 3 weeks ago
aliyahkh134
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just rung they confirmed I have a dual offer and it’s taking time to update everyone -
they could be doing it alphabetically or something. Probably some sort of order in which they're doing it I'm sure it'll update sooner or later.
jjjjjjcccccc
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what do you mean by dual offer?
maryam_mariii
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jjjjjjcccccc)
You get two offers. The first one is ABB if u do the A2L module and the second offer is AAA if u don’t do the module.
Langsett
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jjjjjjcccccc)
I am A2L contextual
Zubaby11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just received UCAS track update . Normal offer and A2L but what do you guys thinks about the module we will have to do. Is it hard?
M gH
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
UCAS update! AAA or ABB + modules. It says the A has to be in a science subject and that psychology doesn't count as a science so for me that's an A in biology or chemistry
M gH
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zubaby11)
Just received UCAS track update . Normal offer and A2L but what do you guys thinks about the module we will have to do. Is it hard?
Hi, look on the Access to Leeds section of the uni website for more detail but I don't think they will be too hard. It says there's a study skills module that you get 6 weeks to do and should take about 6-8 hours overall and then after exams an assignment based on medicine that takes a bit longer, but we get help from tutors for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (212)
52.74%
No, they should still go ahead (56)
13.93%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (134)
33.33%

Watched Threads