The Student Room Group

Wanna talk?

Hiiiii, does anyone just wanna chat about life? Kinda deep ik, well, i am stressing cause of exams, (GCSEs), and i trying to revise to my fullest (kskwjsk) but yeah, i've always wanted like an actual friend since everyone i know is toxic for some odd reason, so yea, hopefully yall reply to this thread and we can talk! I'm here to help with revision too :smile: i love to help!
Heya, What GCSE's you taken? exams suck but they're not all badddd
Reply 2
Original post by A-Conquer
Heya, What GCSE's you taken? exams suck but they're not all badddd

The compulsory ones and rs geo etc, oof maths gcse, the vector questions man, they're so CONFUSING so are the probability ones 😭✌🏼
Original post by sunshiness
The compulsory ones and rs geo etc, oof maths gcse, the vector questions man, they're so CONFUSING so are the probability ones 😭✌🏼

I actually despised maths at gcse, I'm doing it at a level atm and its grown on me, I enjoy vector but damn I actually hate probability, still my least favourite part of math
Reply 4
I actually despised maths at gcse, I'm doing it at a level atm and its grown on me, I enjoy vector but damn I actually hate probability, still my least favourite part of math

Yup exactly, how's year 12 anyway?
Yup exactly, how's year 12 anyway?

I'm in year 13 aha, it's going well ! stress is real as always!
Reply 6
I'm in year 13 aha, it's going well ! stress is real as always!

Oh cool, well good luck for ur a levels! I'm sTreSsIng because of this corona virus like i really wanna do my gcses :c apparently we'll have to do them in the summer holidays if schools do close which is highly unlikely.
Oh cool, well good luck for ur a levels! I'm sTreSsIng because of this corona virus like i really wanna do my gcses :c apparently we'll have to do them in the summer holidays if schools do close which is highly unlikely.

I'm not stressing about corona, if it shuts down my sixth form we dont get to do the actual exams and I get decent grades so that's chill.
I dont think schools will end up closing, even if it's so widely announced
Reply 8
I'm not stressing about corona, if it shuts down my sixth form we dont get to do the actual exams and I get decent grades so that's chill.
I dont think schools will end up closing, even if it's so widely announced

Yeah what are ur a levels?
Yeah what are ur a levels?

Chem, Physics and Math :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest