The Student Room Group

BSc Mental health nursing

Is anyone defferring until 2021 for nursing? Anyone applying to uni of Sunderland or Sheffield hallam?:-)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by bradford_girl
Is anyone defferring until 2021 for nursing? Anyone applying to uni of Sunderland or Sheffield hallam?:-)

Hi @bradford_girl,

Good luck with your application! Where would you be moving to Sheffield from? You may want to post in our official applicants 2020 thread to see if you can find others who are deferring their place. We create a new thread each year so if you do end up deferring your place until 2021, make sure you look out for our 2021 applicant thread on our forum so you can find fellow applicants nearer the time :h:

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield!
- Ella

Hi @bradford_girl

Great course choice! :smile:
You're welcome to join our Facebook Freshers group here to chat with current/future students and chat about the course.
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi @bradford_girl,

Good luck with your application! Where would you be moving to Sheffield from? You may want to post in our official applicants 2020 thread to see if you can find others who are deferring their place. We create a new thread each year so if you do end up deferring your place until 2021, make sure you look out for our 2021 applicant thread on our forum so you can find fellow applicants nearer the time :h:

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield!
- Ella

Hi Ella,
Ill look out for the 2021 thread and post nearer the time , ive got a couple of interviews coming up ..one in April for sheffield Hallam cant wait!, yeah I really would love to do the nursing course again im hoping to continue in 2nd year through prior learning. Hopefully will find fellow students who would be going in 2021 .I hope I do well in my interview ..selection day 😊 ill be travelling from Bradford west yorkshire
Hi Ella,
Ill look out for the 2021 thread and post nearer the time , ive got a couple of interviews coming up ..one in April for sheffield Hallam cant wait!, yeah I really would love to do the nursing course again im hoping to continue in 2nd year through prior learning. Hopefully will find fellow students who would be going in 2021 .I hope I do well in my interview ..selection day 😊 ill be travelling from Bradford west yorkshire

Hi @bradford_girl,

Good luck with your interview/selection event at Hallam! Let me know how it goes 😊 If you need any guidance to help you prepare for interviews you can visit the Health and Social Care selection event page on our website. You can also to talk to current students about their experience at Hallam on our UniBuddy chat!
- Ella
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi @bradford_girl,

Good luck with your interview/selection event at Hallam! Let me know how it goes 😊 If you need any guidance to help you prepare for interviews you can visit the Health and Social Care selection event page on our website. You can also to talk to current students about their experience at Hallam on our UniBuddy chat!
- Ella

Hi Ella i got a conditional place at Hallam for 2021😊 ill have to wait until then to meet others who will be studying nursing
Hi Ella i got a conditional place at Hallam for 2021😊 ill have to wait until then to meet others who will be studying nursing

Hi @bradford_girl,

Congratulations on your offer to study with us :jive: We have a virtual course open day happening tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and, although health care courses aren't featured as they usually have a separate event, there will be an opportunity for you talk to advisers from other university services such as accommodation, finance, support, careers, the student's union and more :smile: This will be available on this support page from 1-4pm Wednesday 28th April - Friday 1st May.

Take care,
- Ella
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending