?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Anyone received an offer yet?
lizago
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, I submitted late January and still waiting. When have you submitted your application?
jessaminee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by lizago)
Hi, I submitted late January and still waiting. When have you submitted your application?
Late Jan too !
Levdm
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by jessaminee)
Anyone received an offer yet?
Haven’t heard anything yet either!
ssajmi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
They let me know offers will be extended at the end of March.
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ssajmi)
How about rejections?
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
ResidentBadass
ssajmi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think it should include rejections as well.
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think it should include rejections as well.
Thanks for letting us know!
Niakins
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey, I applied for this too. I called before and they told me we will get replies at the end of this month, so probably this week or next week (even tho I've been waiting for 8+ weeks since I submitted mid Jan and on the application they said it will take 6 weeks). Really nervous! I have a friend that applied for the same course too and she hasn't received anything yet, but she already told me she will reject the offer if she gets one because she decided to go to a different uni.
Last edited by Niakins; 11 months ago
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Niakins)
Hey, I applied for this too. I called before and they told me we will get replies at the end of this month, so probably this week or next week (even tho I've been waiting for 8+ weeks since I submitted mid Jan and on the application they said it will take 6 weeks). Really nervous! I have a friend that applied for the same course too and she hasn't received anything yet, but she already told me she will reject the offer if she gets one because she decided to go to a different uni.
Same! What’s your background like?
Niakins
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Levdm)
Same! What’s your background like?
Im currently a 3rd psychology undergraduate student and expect to graduate with a 2:1. I actually don't have any work experience or internships, I only have volunteering experience which is why I'm so nervous. I volunteered to fundraise for a charity throughout my first year of uni and managed to raise a lot of money by attending street collections and holding some events. I was also a maths, English and sports teaching assistant in Fiji for one month last summer. Wbu? I feel like most people applying have proper work experience and that's probably going to matter to UCL since it's so competitive..
Niakins
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Just received an email from UCL saying they're working on having replies sent out by the 10th of April, which is later than what they were aiming for. Probably because of the virus. Guess we have to wait 3 more weeks
Last edited by Niakins; 11 months ago
Psychstudent94
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone heard???
Niakins
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kitkatking)
Anyone heard???
No, my application still says its under assessment, it hasn't changed to being processed by admissions yet :/ Not sure if it will just update at 12 am?
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Im so confused! It’s a national Easter holiday today and Monday. Maybe the psychology department postponed their decision and hasn’t informed us yet or maybe Portico is ‘closed’ today because of the holidays?
Last edited by Levdm; 10 months ago
Levdm
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No, my application still says its under assessment, it hasn't changed to being processed by admissions yet :/ Not sure if it will just update at 12 am?
I just called the Portico (IT) helpdesk (+44(0)20 7679 0637) , to check if they were open and their voicemail said that they are closed for Easter from the Wednesday the 8th until Wednesday the 15th of April.

So unless Portico is not operated by the IT department or we are hearing from Hannah directly via mail, I‘m not sure we will receive an answer before Wednesday the 15th April?
Niakins
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Levdm)
I just called the Portico (IT) helpdesk (+44(0)20 7679 0637) , to check if they were open and their voicemail said that they are closed for Easter from the Wednesday the 8th until Wednesday the 15th of April.

So unless Portico is not operated by the IT department or we are hearing from Hannah directly via mail, I‘m not sure we will receive an answer before Wednesday the 15th April?
Ah ok, that's annoying >.< If they were going to postpone again they should have sent an email. Maybe they'll still send something later today, I doubt it though.
Psychstudent94
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Ah ok, that's annoying >.< If they were going to postpone again they should have sent an email. Maybe they'll still send something later today, I doubt it though.
So annoying isn’t jt
Psychstudent94
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone heard anything? X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (597)
49.18%
No (617)
50.82%

Watched Threads