The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Uni of Gloucester or worcester

Hi all, I am currently choosing what university I want to go to as I have my offers back and it’s between university of Worcester or University of Gloucester. I would study adult nursing in Worcester or adult (learning disability) nursing in Gloucester. Anyone got pros and cons of both uni’s as really can’t make my mind up.
Thanks in advance x
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by emilym2201
Hi all, I am currently choosing what university I want to go to as I have my offers back and it’s between university of Worcester or University of Gloucester. I would study adult nursing in Worcester or adult (learning disability) nursing in Gloucester. Anyone got pros and cons of both uni’s as really can’t make my mind up.
Thanks in advance x

Hi, I have received an unconditional from Worcester to study law. One major disadvantage is accommodation it's vastly spread and not my taste. Also you should take into account the flooding that has happened in that area will is be cleared by september?
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous Law
Hi, I have received an unconditional from Worcester to study law. One major disadvantage is accommodation it's vastly spread and not my taste. Also you should take into account the flooding that has happened in that area will is be cleared by september?

Yeah, the accommodation is quite expensive also and the parking because I would live there. Gloucester id way cheaper for both but Worcester is so much a nicer place but so expensive which is making me side towards Gloucester
Where is worcester on the league table for nursing this year?
Reply 4
Worcester is 59th this year
Hey, I have applied for adult nursing at gloucester!
I like gloucester personally because it’s a small university, not sure what Worcester is like in terms of size however :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Ella2002
Hey, I have applied for adult nursing at gloucester!

Hiya, I do hope you get a place it seems to be a lovely university. What year would you be planning to start?
Reply 8
I like gloucester personally because it’s a small university, not sure what Worcester is like in terms of size however :smile:

Worcester is a lot like Gloucester in terms of campus size as the health and sports campus is a separate place in Worcester so it’s not with all the other students
Worcester is a lot like Gloucester in terms of campus size as the health and sports campus is a separate place in Worcester so it’s not with all the other students

Hey! Would be starting this September! And yeah I know what you mean! I just meant overall it’s small, but I didn’t look too in detail at Worcester x
Hey! Would be starting this September! And yeah I know what you mean! I just meant overall it’s small, but I didn’t look too in detail at Worcester x

Remember the coronavirus, we might not even start uni in September.
Original post by Anonymous Law
Remember the coronavirus, we might not even start uni in September.

I am almost certain we will end up there in September. Everything will work out! X
Reply 12
Thanks in advance x

I'm exactly the same position as you but for law! Both glos and Worcester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending