r1.ayy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I’ve asked my school if they could get it but it’s too expensive and I can’t purchase it myself.
So if anyone would be able to could you please please please send me a login I’m struggling with my a-levels so much 🤧
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 6 months ago
r1.ayy

go on facebook and look for people from bangladesh, pakistan, sri lanka, india, malaysia and south africa who have sat for this examination. most of them have attained Grade As because their teachers are very good in teaching this subject. if you are lucky, they might very well give you their password.
Shafxx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by r1.ayy)
I’ve asked my school if they could get it but it’s too expensive and I can’t purchase it myself.
So if anyone would be able to could you please please please send me a login I’m struggling with my a-levels so much 🤧
Do you still need this?
r1.ayy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yesssss!!!! Thank youuuuu
r1.ayy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any chance you can send it me?
savetheturtles11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by r1.ayy)
I am also struggling with A level Politics If anyone could let me borrow their login It would be much appreciated.
Shafxx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by savetheturtles11)
I am also struggling with A level Politics If anyone could let me borrow their login It would be much appreciated.
Hi im really sorry i can't send it as its my old colleges login and I don't think they'd be ecstatic to say the least if I went sharing the details of things they paid for sorry .I didn't know how much trouble I could get into until I read a related thread sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
16.59%
I'm not sure (8)
3.79%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (74)
35.07%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.42%
I'm not a current university student (91)
43.13%

Watched Threads