The Student Room Group

Sexual dreams of boyfriends best friend...

So I keep having really passionate and sexual dreams about my boyfriends best friend.... I have an excellent sex life and relationship with my boyfriend. Now it's getting to the point where when I see boyfriends best friend I feel like I wanna flirt with him or tease him a little. But I dont get why, is it just I'm too comfortable around him? He comes round to our house at least twice a week minimum to chill with us and drink. Like I'm so comfortable around him I can sit in lingerie and chat to him and not be phased and neither is he. I told my boyfriend this and he just thinks I'm super horny at the moment. But why is it just about him???? Its driving me nuts!
Reply 1
speak to your boyfriend about it, and get his views.
people here will suggest having a 3-way, but i would advise anything but this.
Reply 2
Okay first off, it's normal to feel attraction to other people when you're in a relationship. You can't be condemned for feeling anything.

However, continually chatting to someone you feel immense attraction to, and feeling the urge to flirt, are clear violations of the relationship agreement. You're playing with fire and definitely should stop before things get worse. If you value your relationship with your boyfriend, then you won't go down that road.
Many interpretations and options here. Make sure you decide what boundaries you want to cross. Meanwhile (a) remember dreams are a private space and you can just enjoy them and (b) actively decide your boundaries while you're awake.
Hi there, I really think that this is a little unfair on your boyfriend. Should you be sitting around in lingerie with his best mate. I think you should bring this up with your bf again and talk about the possibility of a threesome if he is comfortable. If he is not, I think it may be time to leave this relationship as it is clear your heart is elsewhere. x
Reply 5
Original post by JuJuAdviceXx
Hi there, I really think that this is a little unfair on your boyfriend. Should you be sitting around in lingerie with his best mate. I think you should bring this up with your bf again and talk about the possibility of a threesome if he is comfortable. If he is not, I think it may be time to leave this relationship as it is clear your heart is elsewhere.

I sit in my garden with lingerie I'm just comfortable in my bra and hot pants.
Original post by Anonymous
I sit in my garden with lingerie I'm just comfortable in my bra and hot pants.

Should he be in your garden when you are dressed like that. Just seems a little harsh on your bf, you do u b. love JUJU X
Reply 7
Thank you all for your replies, I've spoken to BF about this and he doesnt care. But I'm not sexually attracted to this guy, I've been friends with him for 5 years longer than I've been dating my boyfriend. So I just dont know why my mind is encouraging these things... its driving me nuts...
Reply 8
Should he be in your garden when you are dressed like that. Just seems a little harsh on your bf, you do u b. love JUJU X

Yeah I get where you're coming from but he doesnt care he enjoys the easy access. Thanks tho x
Thank you all for your replies, I've spoken to BF about this and he doesnt care. But I'm not sexually attracted to this guy, I've been friends with him for 5 years longer than I've been dating my boyfriend. So I just dont know why my mind is encouraging these things... its driving me nuts...

From the description of your behaviour that you gave, I find it hard to believe that you are not sexually attracted to this man. Are you not just in denial. JUJU X

Then break up with your bf and ****k the other guy. Nobody sensible would let their gf sit in the garden wearing literally nothing anyways.
From the description of your behaviour that you gave, I find it hard to believe that you are not sexually attracted to this man. Are you not just in denial. JUJU X

I dont know, when I look at him in real life I'm not like ahh I could screw him. I flirt with everyone, but because of the dreams I'm a bit like wtf. Also when I said tease I didnt mean sexually...
Original post by Joel 96
Then break up with your bf and ****k the other guy. Nobody sensible would let their gf sit in the garden wearing literally nothing anyways.

Lol no we are not going to break up over something so minor. And why what do girls wear at the beach... or is it suddenly different if you are not at the beach..?
Dont stress, we all have crazy sexual dreams. I'm a flirt too and flirt with everyone unintentionally. Your libido is probably really high and you're winding yourself up a bit.
Original post by Joel 96

That Sounds a tad misogynistic to me, do you go in the garden topless with shorts in the summer?
Lol no we are not going to break up over something so minor. And why what do girls wear at the beach... or is it suddenly different if you are not at the beach..?

I wouldn't let my fiance wear lingerie in public because it's revealing. If your bf is comfortable with it, then all the power to you.

I'm not criticising your right to wear what you want, I'm just questioning why you'd wear next to nothing in front of other dudes, when you know they're just gonna stare at you (provided you're decent-looking). If you enjoy the sensation and your bf is comfortable, then there's nothing more to say, really.
That Sounds a tad misogynistic to me, do you go in the garden topless with shorts in the summer?

Yeah sometimes, but there's a difference between the male body and the female body that needs to be said. I don't want to get off-topic, so if you want to make a thread/debate about it, I'll be happy to contribute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending