The Student Room Group

Does this change my application?

Hi im going to apply for student finance for my 3rd year uni but since i last applied my dad has now become self employed (uber driver) since he got made redundant a couple months ago so i was wondering how would i put that when it asks for annual income. Do i just include my mums? And how does this change my application?
Original post by Lani_5678
Hi im going to apply for student finance for my 3rd year uni but since i last applied my dad has now become self employed (uber driver) since he got made redundant a couple months ago so i was wondering how would i put that when it asks for annual income. Do i just include my mums? And how does this change my application?

Hi there,

Can you confirm which academic year this is for? Can you also confirm if there has been a decrease in the household income by 15% or more?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Im not sure by how much the income has decreased since the salary can vary since its uber eats he works for until he can find a job. This is for my 3rd and academic year
Im not sure by how much the income has decreased since the salary can vary since its uber eats he works for until he can find a job. This is for my 3rd and academic year

Can you confirm if this is for the academic year 19/20 or 20/21?

Thanks, Erin
Reply 4
Original post by Erin SFE
Can you confirm if this is for the academic year 19/20 or 20/21?

Thanks, Erin

Oh mybad yeah its 20/21
Oh mybad yeah its 20/21

In that case your sponsor(s) can send a 'Current Year Income' form to us with the estimated income that they predict they will earn within the current tax year. This form will be available on the GOV.UK website from April 2020 as this will be the beginning of the new tax year.

Thanks, Erin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending