esho96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I'm applying for a caseworker position with an MP which I assumed was a vaguely entry level job (although I know so many people apply for jobs on w4mp so I suppose the standards will be quite high) but the one I'm applying for lists caseworker experience as being 'desirable' but not a requirement, but in the actual application form you need to write two examples of case work you've done with references to specific legislation? I do have one example but am wondering how necessary the second one will be? I know it would be useful but I feel like I'm clutching at straws a bit here and given it's not listed as a requirement I'm not sure how to go about it
Joe1000000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just an idea, but have you ever had to research something around legislation, i.e around GDPR or something similar to help someone with an issue they were having? The job is obviously looking for somone with experience, but that experience can come from a variety of places. Worst case they think you don't have the experience they're ideally looking for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (46)
59.74%
No (17)
22.08%
Not sure (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads