Hmanonymous03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey there
Just wondering if anybody has done the computing assignment 2020? Is it particularly hard and what contain. All the best.
spacingoutagainx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
are you on about the OCR computer science gcse programming project?
Kubsyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by spacingoutagainx)
are you on about the OCR computer science gcse programming project?
No, this is SQA qualification I believe.
Hmanonymous03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)
No, this is SQA qualification I believe.
Yeah it is, I'm just really worried because I feel I'm not as prepared as I should be and was wondering if anyone's done it yet and how it went?
camusa007
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hmanonymous03)
Hey there
Just wondering if anybody has done the computing assignment 2020? Is it particularly hard and what contain. All the best.
I found it really straight forward. Although my teacher looked through it and specifically taught us everything needed for it, along with template programs, webpages etc. Don't sweat it.
hannad03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by camusa007)
I found it really straight forward. Although my teacher looked through it and specifically taught us everything needed for it, along with template programs, webpages etc. Don't sweat it.
how did you do the second query task in the database part that required two queries?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (221)
33.54%
No (438)
66.46%

Watched Threads