Sky06
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I applied for the GSK Data Science Degree Apprenticeship and got invited to an assessment day at Stevenage in 2 weeks - so I was wondering if anyone has experience at an assessment centre with GSK (or at any other company) and would be really grateful if you could suggest a few tips and what to expect.

It will be my first time going to one so any advice would be massively appreciated!!
User135792468
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sky06)
I applied for the GSK Data Science Degree Apprenticeship and got invited to an assessment day at Stevenage in 2 weeks - so I was wondering if anyone has experience at an assessment centre with GSK (or at any other company) and would be really grateful if you could suggest a few tips and what to expect.

It will be my first time going to one so any advice would be massively appreciated!!
Did you get in?
Sky06
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by User135792468)
Did you get in?
Yep, I got accepted !!! 😊 Looking forward to starting this September. Data Science at Stevenage.
User135792468
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sky06)
Yep, I got accepted !!! 😊 Looking forward to starting this September. Data Science at Stevenage.
Oh is it? I got accepted too, same site so we must be in the same Whatsapp group chat lmao
Sky06
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by User135792468)
Oh is it? I got accepted too, same site so we must be in the same Whatsapp group chat lmao
Lol we probably are 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.57%
No (309)
78.43%

Watched Threads