The Student Room Group

Tiny Hitler

If you had a small clone of Hitler, would you mess with it?
A small clone? How small?
if it was a baby hitler i would say 'hey there u mass murderer' and play peek-a-boo with it, then send it to hell, where he belongs.:colone:
Reply 3
Sure, why not
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous1918
A small clone? How small?

About 6 inches in height
Reply 5
Original post by Jeff Curry
if it was a baby hitler i would say 'hey there u mass murderer' and play peek-a-boo with it, then send it to hell, where he belongs.:colone:

A small clone, not a baby
Original post by Reguken
About 6 inches in height

So basically we're working with an Action Man of Hitler. Is he living? Or is he just a doll? These are facts we need to get right. 😆😆
I’d personally learn from it. Hitler was probably the greatest communicator in the history of the world. He was just a bad person. But the same communication skills in the mind of a good person could bring about tremendous and positive change in the world. So yeah that’s what I would do. Learn from it
Reply 8
a small clone and not a baby. then I would let him paint - my mini painter. he was a failed artist before a dictator. his paintings are ok.
Original post by Reguken
If you had a small clone of Hitler, would you mess with it?

I would probably give him the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes, to make him happier.
Reply 11
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I would probably give him the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes, to make him happier.

d'aw, you win
Reply 12
Beat the **** out of the little wretch

Quick Reply

Latest