The Student Room Group

Dentistry Glasgow 2020 offers

Hi everyone, I was wondering has anybody been given offers for Glasgow dentistry 2020 entry. I had my interview in February and I know offer holder day is the 31st of March which means offers will be sent out before then (if not already sent out) but has anybody heard anything or know when they send them!!!! I’m eager to find out
Original post by Gregour.t1909
Hi everyone, I was wondering has anybody been given offers for Glasgow dentistry 2020 entry. I had my interview in February and I know offer holder day is the 31st of March which means offers will be sent out before then (if not already sent out) but has anybody heard anything or know when they send them!!!! I’m eager to find out

Hey, I’m still waiting to hear from Glasgow but seen someone got an offer for Medicine at Glasgow today. Just wondering if you’ve heard back yet?
Reply 2
Original post by aglasgow2020
Hey, I’m still waiting to hear from Glasgow but seen someone got an offer for Medicine at Glasgow today. Just wondering if you’ve heard back yet?

People have received offers for Dentistry from Glasgow. When I called up Glasgow the woman suggested that offers may be sent in order of UCAS number; not sure tho.
Reply 3
Are all of you guys Scottish undergrads?
Reply 4
Original post by S_x_x
Are all of you guys Scottish undergrads?

Yes.
Reply 5
Can anyone phone up Glasgow and ask about Scottish offers pls :frown:
Original post by S_x_x
Can anyone phone up Glasgow and ask about Scottish offers pls :frown:

I still haven’t heard, I’m scottish undergrad. Have you heard yet
Reply 7
Hey, I received my offer from Glasgow around 2nd week of March and I'm a RUK student.

Quick Reply

Latest