JustStudy9189
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I got my Edexcel IAL results today and due to my poor performance in C34 my overall grade ended up being a D. Now here’s the thing, since my S1 was also bad and I did better in S2, I was thinking if I could repeat S1 instead of giving C34 again.

My AS was like 200 UMS something, can’t remember exact mark but my S1 was a D and my C12 was B. My C34 is E (80) and S2 is C (64). My total UMS is around 344. I at least need to get a C so would it be better to repeat S1 or C34? S1 is way shorter and less stressful compared to C34, so I’m thinking this as a possibility.
Shock Hunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JustStudy9189)
I got my Edexcel IAL results today and due to my poor performance in C34 my overall grade ended up being a D. Now here’s the thing, since my S1 was also bad and I did better in S2, I was thinking if I could repeat S1 instead of giving C34 again.

My AS was like 200 UMS something, can’t remember exact mark but my S1 was a D and my C12 was B. My C34 is E (80) and S2 is C (64). My total UMS is around 344. I at least need to get a C so would it be better to repeat S1 or C34? S1 is way shorter and less stressful compared to C34, so I’m thinking this as a possibility.
Is that a question? Ofcourse S1 , C34 is like 2 A2 maths subjects combined while S1 is a single AS subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads