The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham as first choice

Hey everyone !!

Who has chosen Birmingham as their firm choice and for what course?
I'm doing biological sciences!

I can't wait, I wanna meet people who are also (hopefully if we get the grades) going in September!
Original post by bingbongbingbong
Hey everyone !!

I can't wait, I wanna meet people who are also (hopefully if we get the grades) going in September!

Hello! I currently study biomedical sciences at Birmingham and they were my firm choice after being rejected from medicine by my other 4 choices, and I now really enjoy my course and have changed my mind on my career path. It is a nice university a little daunting if you're coming from a small suburban/countryside town like i did though! Make sure you apply for accommodation when it opens and good luck with your alevels!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Hello! Birmingham is my first choice too!
I've applied for Law with Business
My firm for childrens nrusing :smile:
Original post by daisywitts
My firm for childrens nrusing :smile:

Congratulations! Hope we meet the grades. Are you a home student or international?
Reply 5
I am thinking of firming Bham but a bit worried about their communication. THey never seem to communicate promptly, is that something you guys have faced as well.
Original post by A_J_B
I am thinking of firming Bham but a bit worried about their communication. THey never seem to communicate promptly, is that something you guys have faced as well.

Mostly, yes. However, I've read overall reviews about the uni and in comparison Bham seems to have better student support and a healthier environment too.
Have firmed Birmingham for Biochemistry :smile:
Reply 8
firming for medicine
Original post by bingbongbingbong
Hey everyone !!

Physics and Maths :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations! Hope we meet the grades. Are you a home student or international?

Im a home student, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending