What do you think of this original song?

Watch
Carpi123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I just finished this song last night and I'm happy with it. I'm thinking of sending it into BBC Introducing in my county to give it a chance of some airtime but idk if it's a song that would be popular on the radio. It's called 'Tonight'. Let me know what you think and if it would be something you'd listen to on the radio!

https://youtu.be/VCb4lLmCohs
LovingLucy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Carpi123)
I just finished this song last night and I'm happy with it. I'm thinking of sending it into BBC Introducing in my county to give it a chance of some airtime but idk if it's a song that would be popular on the radio. It's called 'Tonight'. Let me know what you think and if it would be something you'd listen to on the radio!

https://youtu.be/VCb4lLmCohs
This is such a beautiful song I would sit and listen to it for ages, if this was on the radio I’d turn up the volume and sit and listen to this with my headphones On
Carpi123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LovingLucy)
This is such a beautiful song I would sit and listen to it for ages, if this was on the radio I’d turn up the volume and sit and listen to this with my headphones On
Thanks! I'm hoping that whoever listens to it at my local BBC station thinks the same but it can hard to get a slot on the show.
LovingLucy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Carpi123)
Thanks! I'm hoping that whoever listens to it at my local BBC station thinks the same but it can hard to get a slot on the show.
Yes I get that honestly such a beautiful song I’ve listened to it a few times
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.39%
No (582)
65.61%

Watched Threads