Aston,Lancaster, Aberdeen or Edinburgh for Economics

Watch
unistudent212
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello so im currently in my first year studying Economics Bsc at Aston University. I enjoy the course but do not like the university campus. i would prefer studying in a collegiate system hence i have applied to Uni of Edinburgh for second year and Lancaster and they have replied with "considering your application" but fairly speaking i might not get in due to the high academic standard. Hence would you recommend I apply to Aberdeen as well, is it better than Aston?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!

I'm Charlie, one of the Lancaster University student reps on here! I'm so glad you've applied to Lancaster! If you have any queries or questions about the course or about student life here in general please let me know!

Charlie
unistudent212
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hey!

I'm Charlie, one of the Lancaster University student reps on here! I'm so glad you've applied to Lancaster! If you have any queries or questions about the course or about student life here in general please let me know!

Charlie
Hi I applied to Lancaster for a second year transfer in Economics Bsc. What would you say are my chances of getting in given that I have decent grades and am Expected to achieve a minimum high 2.1 in my current (Aston Uni) first year
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.08%
No (532)
65.92%

Watched Threads