Missd73
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi ive been driving for years with my partner and had lessons years ago..everyone who drives with me say its like ive been driving forever and drive fab and should do my test..so i did ..ive noticed that the guys in there are very pally and although they say they dont know who there getting can say to there pal hey so and so is doing her test blar day and her name is blar can you do us a favour and pass her i see very close relationships at the test center and i think its who you knkw not what you know ..i got 1 minor and i did what i thought was a great reverse park and he said i didnt look in back window yes i did i over looked a million times as i know how pathetic they are so i failed for something i did do...my word against his..all tests should be recorded somehow ...the guy was really comphy and was going on about his life im sure if i was bad he wouldnt of been ...its put me off because i see the wispering the sly guys in there ...you say the guys dont know who they get but when there mates they can easy say so and so is doing his test at bla time bla date which ever of you that gets him pass him ....mates for mates ...also they do not like you using your own car dont like self taught drivers they look at you as if to say why ow so you think ur better than driving instructer do you....no i dont but been driving over 25 year and still know the way to drive as an examiner wants me to... 1 minor and a lie...he just made uo owt so not to pas me ...don trust any of em
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not sure what you want us to say. Lot's of people disagree with their examiner. It doesn't change anything.

If you'd done "a million checks" I'd have probably given you a minor for hesitation anyway.
Joshkav
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
On my exam, I pulled out from being parked on a sort of dual carriage way to continue driving. I waited what felt like forever, so at the next gap I had, I went, I shouldn't of done as the gap wasn't that big. The examiner did notice, but passed me anyway and only gave me a minor for it, as she knew I wouldn't driver like this after my test and was just test nerves. She told me just to be wary next time. All comes down to who you get on the day
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
I'm not sure what you want us to say. Lot's of people disagree with their examiner. It doesn't change anything.

If you'd done "a million checks" I'd have probably given you a minor for hesitation anyway.
PRSOM.

Name:  whatda.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  45.9 KB

This is like the most unstructured, unconstructive rant I've read in a while. You don't have ADI experience and training, they are a long-term license holder, you are a learner. Lose the arrogance and stop thinking you know better and that the world is against you and you'll pass.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It honestly sounds like you're just coming up with excuses to justify why you didn't pass. Get an instructor, have a few lessons, see what's going wrong and then try again. Being bitter is just a waste of time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.12%
No (69)
39.88%

Watched Threads