lawgrad16-19
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone heard back yet or gotten a rejection letter?
Last edited by lawgrad16-19; 4 months ago
Cclittle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lawgrad16-19)
Anyone heard back yet or gotten a rejection letter?
Did you apply for direct TC?
lawgrad16-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Cclittle)
Did you apply for direct TC?
I applied for vac scheme and eventually heard back, they said no to vac scheme and yes to direct TC AC, for some reason, was a bit odd...
Haven’t heard since then though and the onset of coronavirus, wonder if the AC will go ahead
Cclittle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lawgrad16-19)
I applied for vac scheme and eventually heard back, they said no to vac scheme and yes to direct TC AC, for some reason, was a bit odd...
Haven’t heard since then though and the onset of coronavirus, wonder if the AC will go ahead
Oh, I am in exactly the same situation. Sent a confirmation to them but haven't heard anything since then... A bit worried as their VS were suspended as reported on LCN.
lawgrad16-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Oh you had that happen too? I thought I was unique but maybe not. I’d spent some time getting to know grad rec at a few events, so they knew my name and who I was. I just thought they forgot about or lost my application, because the moment I messaged grad rec asking for an update I immediately got an AC invite three minutes later via email. It felt like a “oh we remember you exist now and somehow lost your app, here’s a TC AC invite because our ACs for vac schemes are already over.” But maybe that was just a coincidence if you had that happen too? Guess it doesn’t matter it was just a bit odd

I’m not super worried yet, I think I’ll just send a message asking the grad rec head if I haven’t heard by August, they’re probably waiting to see if lockdown gets lifted somewhat. Only really small firms seem to be cancelling recruitment so I’m not panicking yet
lpcgrad123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone do a TC interview with TLT? Have you heard back yet?
lawgrad16-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven't heard when the AC will be yet, only know it will be sometime in August. I saw on linked in that people had accepted TCs off the back of vacation scheme interviews (I guess they must have done something virtually). The grad rec manager also keeps posting on linked in, so I assume we will get the date of the AC soon. I didn't apply for direct TC though, I got moved from the VS to the direct TC AC, so I'm not sure if people who applied direct have heard back yet.
ArsalanBac
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
which office did you guys apply for? also, would you recommend submitting a TC app in the next 5-7 days?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.4%
Confident (31)
11.83%
Indifferent (46)
17.56%
Unsure (69)
26.34%
Worried (94)
35.88%

Watched Threads