Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi guys, I'd like some advice if you're a student at Liverpool Hope or have been a student.

It looks like Liverpool Hope is going to be my firm choice starting in September 2020 and I'm yet to go to an applicant day. I've been given an offer to stay in the Kitty Wilkinson halls so I was wondering if people could tell me what they're like? If they suited you? I'm not bothered about sharing bathrooms.

Also, I've noticed the stress on having no guests in rooms. Is this actually true? If so is it strict? And why is it strict? I don't understand, are we not allowed to have friends/boyfriends over? How does that work?

Thanks for your help in advance xx
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys, I'd like some advice if you're a student at Liverpool Hope or have been a student.

It looks like Liverpool Hope is going to be my firm choice starting in September 2020 and I'm yet to go to an applicant day. I've been given an offer to stay in the Kitty Wilkinson halls so I was wondering if people could tell me what they're like? If they suited you? I'm not bothered about sharing bathrooms.

Also, I've noticed the stress on having no guests in rooms. Is this actually true? If so is it strict? And why is it strict? I don't understand, are we not allowed to have friends/boyfriends over? How does that work?

Thanks for your help in advance xx
Hi there

To comply with fire regulations and to develop each hall as a safe place for all students, overnight visitors are not allowed in your room.

The University has a number of rooms available for your friends and family to stay in when they come to visit. If you’re planning for a visit, you can contact the accommodation office in advance to apply for a guest room in your hall of residence.

I hope this helps

Amy :shakehand:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (65)
14.91%
I'm not sure (16)
3.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (147)
33.72%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.61%
I'm not a current university student (201)
46.1%

Watched Threads