The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Law timetable?

Hi,
Sheffield Hallam is one of my options. I was wondering what a 1st year timetable looks like for law?
There isn’t lectures etc at weekends, right? Trying to plan a visit to a friend later this year.
Cheers.
Original post by connorrrr
Hi,
Sheffield Hallam is one of my options. I was wondering what a 1st year timetable looks like for law?
There isn’t lectures etc at weekends, right? Trying to plan a visit to a friend later this year.
Cheers.

Never known a uni to have lectures at the weekends unless an emergency.
Maybe contact the student Law soc and they can tell you what first years have, but it can vary depending on when seminars are.
If you are lucky then lectures are focused on 4 days and you get one more or less free, great when that is Friday. They change the timetable every year though.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by connorrrr
Hi,
Cheers.

Hello @connorrrr
Our courses do not have lectures at the weekends, so you don't need to worry about this, some exams may take place on a Saturday however, you will be informed of this in advance and should only happen during January and Summer exam period.

We have a platform on your website where you can chat one-on-one with our students and find out everything you want to know about life at Sheffield Hallam. One of the students on the platform studied Law so she may be able to help answer your question in regard to the timetable in first year.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
- Rachel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending