Need participants for survey about animal in zoos!

Watch
Aish97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi everyone!I'm a final year Animal Behaviour and Welfare student at Harper Adams University, England. I am doing my dissertation on aquatic species and I am interested in your opinions of this topic and would be grateful if you could answer this questionnaire about keeping aquatic species in captivity. You need to be a UK resident to complete it and it takes between 5-10 minutes to complete and I need as many responses as possible, feel free to share this around and ask me any questions!
Link to Questionnaire

Many Thanks
Last edited by Aish97; 7 months ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
The link isn't working, can you re-check.
username5197308
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I would have taken part, but the link does NOT work
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago

You've accidentally added the word "Many" to the hyperlink.
Hyperlink needs to be changed to: https://harper-adams.onlinesurveys.a...eeping-aquatic
Attached files
Amelia_2468
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymouus)
Hi, could you complete my online questionnaire. I will also complete yours. I need A LOT MORE MALE PARTICIPANTS. If you MALE or identify as MALE and are willing to participate and are 18-65 years old, please do by using the link. Please also distribute my survey link to anyone you know whose MALE (or identifies as MALE) and are 18-65 years old, and will be willing to participate. I will also do the same for you

Thank you,

Amelia

https://stmarys.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/...-usage-socia-7
username5197308
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Amelia_2468)
Hi, could you complete my online questionnaire. I will also complete yours. I need A LOT MORE MALE PARTICIPANTS. If you MALE or identify as MALE and are willing to participate and are 18-65 years old, please do by using the link. Please also distribute my survey link to anyone you know whose MALE (or identifies as MALE) and are 18-65 years old, and will be willing to participate. I will also do the same for you

Thank you,

Amelia

I am under 18 and I am female.
Amelia_2468
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I am under 18 and I am female.
Sorry, thanks anyway. If possible could you distribute my link to anyone you know whose male or identifies as male, is 18-65 years old and will be willing to participate.

Thank you
Aish97
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
The link isn't working, can you re-check.
Hi, thanks for letting me know, I have edited it - it should work now!
Aish97
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)

You've accidentally added the word "Many" to the hyperlink.
Hyperlink needs to be changed to: https://harper-adams.onlinesurveys.a...eeping-aquatic
Aish97
Rep:
?
Aish97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amelia_2468)
Thank you,

Amelia

Hi Amelia, unfortunately I'm female, but I can share your post around for you! The link to my study should be working now, if you would be able to fill it in, that would be great.
Thanks,
Asia
Amelia_2468
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Aish97)
Hi Amelia, unfortunately I'm female, but I can share your post around for you! The link to my study should be working now, if you would be able to fill it in, that would be great.
Thanks,
Asia
Hi, sorry about that. I will fill out your survey for you. If you could share my survey link to anyone whose male or identifies as male and are between the ages of 18-65, I will really appreciate it.

Thank you
username5197308
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Sure, I will distribute the link now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (174)
14.51%
I'm not sure (56)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (350)
29.19%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (584)
48.71%

Watched Threads