Lucy98654
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
for a narrative account question I literally have no clue what to write for this
Write a narrative account analysing the main developments…• In attempts to reduce tension between east and west in the 1970s and 1980s
Oshmit
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
My teacher's format:
1. Replace narrative with chronological
2. Find 3-4 events within the time frame that you know about (for this question it could be SALT1, Sino-Soviet Split, Helsinki agreement etc.)
3. Write about the events in chronological order starting from the earliest, add specific detail for each event, and use connectives to link the events such as (this led to, following this, afterwards, as a consequence)
Lucy98654
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by ashmeetbhaumik)
My teacher's format:
1. Replace narrative with chronological
2. Find 3-4 events within the time frame that you know about (for this question it could be SALT1, Sino-Soviet Split, Helsinki agreement etc.)
3. Write about the events in chronological order starting from the earliest, add specific detail for each event, and use connectives to link the events such as (this led to, following this, afterwards, as a consequence)
Thank you very much! I think I understnad the format now its just the actual content for this particular question because I have no notes on it ahh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.83%
I'm not sure (32)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.3%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (329)
47.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise