Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wanted to see who’s hopefully going to join me at liberty quays😂 what courses are people taking?
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wanted to see who’s hopefully going to join me at liberty quays😂 what courses are people taking?
Hey there
If you haven't seen them already, you should check out the University of Kent 2020 thread here on TSR or the University of Kent's Official Freshers Facebook page, a lot of students are on there and also looking to find other people on their course/campus
Here are the links.
University of Kent 2020
Official Freshers Facebook page

Rachel...,
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’ve been looking for a post like this for the longest time 😂, I’m going kent and will be in liberty quays studying software engineering
RayhanH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Rachelankrah)
I’ve been looking for a post like this for the longest time 😂, I’m going kent and will be in liberty quays studying software engineering
Ahhhhh nice I’m doing pharmacy as a medway student. Yep literally can’t find this post anywhere. Is Kent your firm choice then?
Last edited by RayhanH; 11 months ago
Rachel...,
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by RayhanH)
Ahhhhh nice I’m doing pharmacy as a medway student. Yep literally can’t find this post anywhere. Is Kent your firm choice then?
Yhh I just hope I’m making the right choice tbh
RayhanH
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Rachelankrah)
Yhh I just hope I’m making the right choice tbh
It’s so annoying that I was gonna got to the applicant day to have a final look on sat but COVID 😂
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
It’s so annoying that I was gonna got to the applicant day to have a final look on sat but COVID 😂
Hi there!
I know this is far from ideal, but if you haven't already, you can do a virtual tour of the accommodation, academic facilities, campus and bars/catering on the Medway campus. Could help to give you an idea of what it is like!
Here's the link.
Rachel...,
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I know right and now we’re probably not going to be starting in September due to COVID19
avleenarora
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I might be going to medway for pharmacy as well, did you put medway as your first choice
RayhanH
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by avleenarora)
I might be going to medway for pharmacy as well, did you put medway as your first choice
Yes I have, you doing foundation or the normal 4 year?
avleenarora
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yes I have, you doing foundation or the normal 4 year?
normal 4 year. you doing foundation?
RayhanH
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
normal 4 year. you doing foundation?
Yeah or go in adjustment for the 4 year
Last edited by RayhanH; 7 months ago
avleenarora
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
good luck
RayhanH
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
good luck
You too
mel-xn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, i got an offer from medway for foundation year pharmacy and i'm thinking of putting it as my firm. did you end up going to medway? and if so how did you find it ? ik corona affected your experience but it will probably still be around when i start in september so i'd really appreciate advice and anything u have to say ab it
janee12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mel-xn)
hi, i got an offer from medway for foundation year pharmacy and i'm thinking of putting it as my firm. did you end up going to medway? and if so how did you find it ? ik corona affected your experience but it will probably still be around when i start in september so i'd really appreciate advice and anything u have to say ab it
Hiya I’m planning to firm Medway too, do you have any social media by any chance? as I don’t really want to not know anyone when going there
mel-xn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by janee12345)
Hiya I’m planning to firm Medway too, do you have any social media by any chance? as I don’t really want to not know anyone when going there
yep, i'll message you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (76)
11.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (155)
24.26%
Live streaming events (52)
8.14%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (58)
9.08%
A uni comparison tool (148)
23.16%
An in-person event when available (150)
23.47%