cryingagain
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi yall can someone please help me, I just checked my account summery entitlement online and it said that I only get £4289 - I calculated it and it said that ill be getting up to £9250 - as ill be moving away and my mom will not be able to support me
I only sent my evidence today - so dose that mean that it will change and this is just temporary because yall i might live off fresh air
Last edited by cryingagain; 4 weeks ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The highest you can get is £9250 and whatever your household income is, that's will affect how much you get. If you have a lower household income, you have more money on your loan. Because of your household income, you only get £4289 overall. It won't change unless the evidence you sent shows you should get more
cryingagain
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
The highest you can get is £9250 and whatever your household income is, that's will affect how much you get. If you have a lower household income, you have more money on your loan. Because of your household income, you only get £4289 overall. It won't change unless the evidence you sent shows you should get more
okays thank u, my mom is not currently working because she suffered a stroke so my house income is really low as i am the only person working and its part-time (its a zero hour contract) so dose that mean its gonna change?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (239)
33.9%
No (466)
66.1%

Watched Threads