Am I going to hell?

Watch
Cryoraptor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I told you why I'm not going to do that , it's pointless trying to depict word for word the digital definition of an elongated strawman with someone avoid of emotion

cheerio
You are a world-class idiot. Bye. I guarantee that you'll reply back, you won't be able to help it.
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
If you believe what you believe what you believe in, and nothing can shake it, why are you asking our opinion?
To at least consider a way out if possible... to put off my suicidal thoughts and entice myself into thinking that I could redeem myself...
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Everyone in this thread is sinning for answering something meant strictly for God and no one else!!!
Am I sinning more than anyone for asking the question when I should’ve left G-d to handle this during judgement day?
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁)
To at least consider a way out if possible... to put off my suicidal thoughts and entice myself into thinking that I could redeem myself...
If you're having suicidal thoughts you should probably not ask a forum of students and instead seek professional help.
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
you're overthinking this WAAAAY too much. first of all flaws can be changed and if you avoid ever killing anybody then you are nothing like your father. secondly yes many things in life were made by slaves but again we don't get the sin for buying stuff that was made by a slave. its only the people who chose to keep and mistreat these slaves who will be getting the sin. most importantly God is all forgiving. if you want to avoid hell its never to late to change. become a better person, do more deeds, give to charity. be nicer. help people more. theres good deeds in many things, from smiling at people to helping someone with something to even doing chores around the house or breaking up a fight. pray as often as you can, even if its just a little prayer you say before you go to sleep. and above all else ALWAYS ask for forgiveness. day in and day out. repent, repent, repent (and mean it!) and God willing you will be spared from the fires of hell when you pass.
Thanks for that.. it made me smile... sorry to burden you more than I should but when you said that the people that are reason for slavery will get punished doesn’t that involve me as well .. like It’s because I’ve payed money for a service/item and so did countless of people... so I ended up promoting something really awful without my knowledge.. but the fact that I “supported” them doesn’t change... I don’t know what’s wrong with me mister/miss but I’ll stop wasting more time and listen to your advice thank you for that response
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
If you're having suicidal thoughts you should probably not ask a forum of students and instead seek professional help.
I’ve been to CAMHS and into a psychiatric ward... I’ve also had therapy but nothing changed it’s futile to question who I’m asking.. there’s no definitive professional help for me at least (sorry if I sounded extremely rude) but you’re right..
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
(Original post by Splendidsword)
Then there will be no atonement for your father, not you. Nowhere does is say that you inherit sin. I think the reason it doesn't say that sin isn't inherited (which you believe it is) is because the writers also expected you to use common sense.
I wonder if the original sin isn’t inherited ...oh wait it is .. it’s why we’re not in the garden of eden/paradise at this exact moment .. *coughs* yes I’m an imbecile for most of the time and fully aware of that but don’t treat other people like you did with me .. thanks for trying to cheer me up though
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wonder if the original sin isn’t inherited ...oh wait it is .. it’s why we’re not in the garden of eden/paradise at this exact moment .. *coughs* yes I’m an imbecile for most of the time and fully aware of that but don’t treat other people like you did with me .. thanks for trying to cheer me up though
I'd suggest really exploring yourself and considering the possibility that this god and hell malarkey isn't even real to begin with. If/when you realise that hell doesn't exist and religion is false, you will feel liberated as all hell.
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
I'd suggest really exploring yourself and considering the possibility that this god and hell malarkey isn't even real to begin with. If/when you realise that hell doesn't exist and religion is false, you will feel liberated as all hell.
I never asked for an indoctrination of atheism ..
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I never asked for an indoctrination of atheism ..
I never gave you an indoctrination of athiesm, whatever that means. I gave you the suggestion of thinking about your faith and really searching yourself. I personally think most religious people can convert themselves to agnosticism or athiesm if they seriously test their faith objectively.

I'm not a professional but I think your faith is causing you distress, it might be time to see if it's worth it for something that might not (spoiler: doesn't) exist.

And fyi, I'm not athiest, I'm agnostic.
Splendidsword
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That was only inherited because it was the first way man turned away from God. It's more significant.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I never gave you an indoctrination of athiesm, whatever that means. I gave you the suggestion of thinking about your faith and really searching yourself. I personally think most religious people can convert themselves to agnosticism or athiesm if they seriously test their faith objectively.

I'm not a professional but I think your faith is causing you distress, it might be time to see if it's worth it for something that might not (spoiler: doesn't) exist.

Says he's agnostic , declares God doesn't exist without evidence

off the back of calling people mentally retarded and spastic for not agreeing with you , I'm not certain that your faith is providing you any comfort at all, rather a platform for malice
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Says he's agnostic , declares God doesn't exist without evidence

off the back of calling people mentally retarded and spastic for not agreeing with you , I'm not certain that your faith is providing you any comfort at all, rather a platform for malice
I knew you couldn't resist.

Did I say that god doesn't exist? No, I said hell and religion are false. Stop misrepresenting my words.

I'm 90% sure you're just trolling now, but if you aren't, you really need to get off this site and think about your behaviour.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I knew you couldn't resist.

Did I say that god doesn't exist? No, I said hell and religion are false. Stop misconstruing my words.

I'm 90% sure you're just trolling now, but if you aren't, you really need to get off this site and think about your behaviour.
"it might be time to see if it's worth it for something that might not (spoiler: doesn't) exist." - not really misconstruing your words , just repeating something you have said. You are the professional of misconstruing words though of course

Buddhism is an atheistic religion, why is that false ? answer me that one
dxnixl
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You heard of Pascal’s Wager? Your answers right here:
Name:  3671FBB7-B636-4732-ACE4-1593BCC3752A.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  52.3 KB
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?

Thanks for being polite... I’m stuck being catholic for eternity, nice try though.
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Rep:
?
(Original post by Splendidsword)
That was only inherited because it was the first way man turned away from God. It's more significant.
It’s still inherited so ... hisss (ok I’ll stop)
Umaymah Mahmood
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
And this, ladies and gents, is a fine example of overthinking. Try not to do it, i know its hard.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by dxnixl)
You heard of Pascal’s Wager? Your answers right here:
Name:  3671FBB7-B636-4732-ACE4-1593BCC3752A.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  52.3 KB
From an agnostic viewpoint, Pascal's Wager is void. God doesn't necessarily mean hell, and we have good reason to believe hell doesn't exist.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for being polite... I’m stuck being catholic for eternity, nice try though.
May I inquire as to why?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads