Am I going to hell?

Watch
Cryoraptor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
"it might be time to see if it's worth it for something that might not (spoiler: doesn't) exist." - not really misconstruing your words , just repeating something you have said. You are the professional of misconstruing words though of course

Buddhism is an atheistic religion, why is that false ? answer me that one
Do you have any comprehension skills whatsoever ********?

Buddhism, while having more true elements to it, still contains a supernatural element and so is also false.

But nice one on hijacking the thread, not sticking to your word to stop replying to me twice, and making this thread about you.
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
May I inquire as to why?
I’d hate to have an argument with you so I’ll be quiet
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
You'd better say 10 hail marys and 5 our fathers!!! Or you're going straight to hell!
Only that many??
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
wish more people were like you in the way you say it , I respect your views too and do concede a few of your points there

still, I do believe there is sound evidence for God existing and it is a rational position, atheism being a rational position too. It's just when you use quotes like believing in a 'magic sky man' as a strawman argument , you lose a little bit of my respect for you
Luckily though, I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that 'Anonymous #2' on the 'Am I going to hell?' thread has lost a little bit of respect for me. You can replace the word 'magic' for 'omnipotent' and 'benevolent' if that helps. And my posts on here aren't 'my argument' because I don't really have to argue my beliefs, because they're mine. Nobody elses. And if you choose not to respect me because of them then that's on you. I honestly, truly don't mind.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Luckily though, I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that 'Anonymous #2' on the 'Am I going to hell?' thread has lost a little bit of respect for me. You can replace the word 'magic' for 'omnipotent' and 'benevolent' if that helps. And my posts on here aren't 'my argument' because I don't really have to argue my beliefs, because they're mine. Nobody elses. And if you choose not to respect me because of them then that's on you. I honestly, truly don't mind.
I respect you for your beliefs , just not someone who calls me mentally challenged , spastic, not having any comprehension skills , etc. etc. for not sharing them. This is what Cryoraptor is doing. If you've lost respect for me and not him, that kinda points out your bias but that's ok
Do you have any comprehension skills whatsoever ********?

Buddhism, while having more true elements to it, still contains a supernatural element and so is also false.

But nice one on hijacking the thread, not sticking to your word to stop replying to me twice, and making this thread about you.
Sorry but if you're going to preach atheism like gospel to other people I'm going to say why it should only be taken with a pinch of salt. More like you are trying to convert this innocent guy who just wanted a normal response to this question

If only natural elements can be considered , then I'd say nature in itself is supernatural by your definition
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁)
I’d hate to have an argument with you so I’ll be quiet
he is very good at manipulating people into arguments, trust me
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
much to the disappointment of everyone I'm sure, I'm actually going to stop posting here now

can't be arsed, not going anywhere, had the goal of making someone open-minded, failed.

believe who you want to believe in, or have no belief. It's up to you
Otherdjrj
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean if ya have to ask.... its prolly a yes
TheStarboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
much to the disappointment of everyone I'm sure, I'm actually going to stop posting here now

can't be arsed, not going anywhere, had the goal of making someone open-minded, failed.

believe who you want to believe in, or have no belief. It's up to you
You should also open your eyes a bit. You aren't very open-minded either.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I respect you for your beliefs , just not someone who calls me mentally challenged , spastic, not having any comprehension skills , etc. etc. for not sharing them. This is what Cryoraptor is doing. If you've lost respect for me and not him, that kinda points out your bias but that's ok

Sorry but if you're going to preach atheism like gospel to other people I'm going to say why it should only be taken with a pinch of salt. More like you are trying to convert this innocent guy who just wanted a normal response to this question

If only natural elements can be considered , then I'd say nature in itself is supernatural by your definition
You need genuine help mate, you're obsessed with me. This is really disturbing behaviour.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't know where you've got that from, as I've never said I've lost respect for anyone. I'm not actually reading anyone's comments as I only get notified to those that have quoted me. He shouldn't be name calling.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't know where you've got that from, as I've never said I've lost respect for anyone. I'm not actually reading anyone's comments as I only get notified to those that have quoted me. He shouldn't be name calling.
I refuted his argument and called him one name and now he's obsessed with me.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I refuted his argument and called him one name and now he's obsessed with me.
You can add him to your ignore list if you don't want to see what he posts .. but I don't really need to be quoted about arguments between other posters haha.
lyer_in_hellfyre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m catholic but I believe in the bible more than the catholic church as it’s the words of God expressed in a book
It’s still inherited so ... hisss (ok I’ll stop)
I wonder if the original sin isn’t inherited ...oh wait it is .. it’s why we’re not in the garden of eden/paradise at this exact moment ..
Dear OP, from above posts its clear that you know about original sin hence you aren't inheriting your father's sin but something which is common to all albeit the choice of believing it is by each one's free will. I'd suggest you to read Romans 3:20-26 and Ephesians 2 and 1 John 1:9 if you're looking for an answer aligning to Bible.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can add him to your ignore list if you don't want to see what he posts .. but I don't really need to be quoted about arguments between other posters haha.
Fair enough. He seems to have got a life now though.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for that.. it made me smile... sorry to burden you more than I should but when you said that the people that are reason for slavery will get punished doesn’t that involve me as well .. like It’s because I’ve payed money for a service/item and so did countless of people... so I ended up promoting something really awful without my knowledge.. but the fact that I “supported” them doesn’t change... I don’t know what’s wrong with me mister/miss but I’ll stop wasting more time and listen to your advice thank you for that response
no, you simply paid for the garment. a garment that you needed. it is not your fault that a slave was used to make it. the punishment will be on the person who took a slave and forced them to overwork so that they could greedily keep the money. buying something you need for yourself is not having any involvement in slavery. if you helped beat or mistreat the slave, that would be a sin. buying a product they made is not
Coolfred
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I haven’t personally killed someone but that stream of blood is definitely being passed on to me
If that's how God works then God is the worst
Shock Hunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by 🦁road to a** 🦁)
ok there’s no definitive answer to this and there’s just perspectives and ideas.. I am a sinful human being i swear, hurt people etc... I do good deeds at times but what i’m worried is that my dad killed people back in the army i know that this are his sins but i’m his child and therefore i’ve inherited some of the guilt and flaws from my father and ancestors.. I haven’t personally killed someone but that stream of blood is definitely being passed on to me .. My dad implored that i become a doctor to save people but i’m wondering if it’s futile.. Nobody can determine the severity of a sin (it’s up to g-d)but i keep thinking that i am bound to end up in hell.. People buy lots of things like phones, cars and cosmetics but there’s countless of slaves in third world countries that make these things.. Sometimes they’re not slaves but employers in a factory.. What i’m trying to say is that these people died indirectly because of me.. Or at least i’ve harmed them emotionally buy buying materialistic goods .. Sure some are alive but there’s lots of people that died out of starvation or from abuse in a factory or in a other workplace.. What good is my existence .. I am too a slave of fate or society.. How do i get forgiveness from g-d if all i have is blood in my hands..? (sorry if this didn’t make sense i’m grateful that you even read this far .. Thank you so much)
Spoiler:
Show
you implores me? He insists upon it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.12%
No (69)
39.88%

Watched Threads