The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews MA vs BSc undergrad

I'm an offer holder for BSc Economics at St Andys and my understanding is that that, as a BSc student, I'll only be able to study subjects in the Faculty of Science alongside economics. Does this prevent me from having any option of studying a language or history? Thanks in advance.
Original post by theeetimdoherty
I'm an offer holder for BSc Economics at St Andys and my understanding is that that, as a BSc student, I'll only be able to study subjects in the Faculty of Science alongside economics. Does this prevent me from having any option of studying a language or history? Thanks in advance.

no there is a maximum number of credits you can take from the Arts faculty but you can take some. not 100% but i think it just means 2 of your modules must be Science (eg. sci-faculty Econ and Maths) and only one module can be a language. so BSc vs MA is whether you can do 2+1 or 1+2
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by A Rolling Stone
no there is a maximum number of credits you can take from the Arts faculty but you can take some. not 100% but i think it just means 2 of your modules must be Science (eg. sci-faculty Econ and Maths) and only one module can be a language. so BSc vs MA is whether you can do 2+1 or 1+2

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending